Friday, January 29, 2010

Another week gone

And another week closer to Kara's wedding, and I am no where close to where I want to be with my weight.

And this is where I begin to bore myself, because once again I am starting at the beginning of my weight loss journey. I know what I should be doing, I just can't seem to get there. Maybe I just want it too much.

So here is my strategy for the next week. Each day I will do something new, and keep doing what I did the days before, so that by next Friday, seven new things will be part of my life.
Today, I am going to drink 8 glasses of water.
Saturday I will not have any alcohol.
Sunday I will exercise at least 30 minutes.
Monday I will chew each bite of food 20 times.
Tuesday I will eat two salads.
Wednesday I will not eat any sugar.
Thursday I will eat 3 pieces of fruit.

Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment