Friday, September 10, 2010

My plan

I decided I need a plan to get me through this weekend. So here it is, summed up in one word: WATER.

I will drink it in huge amounts. Throughout each day. At every social event.

I tried this at the wedding we attended last weekend, and it really did work. When the waiters were passing out sparkling water, wine or champagne before the ceremony, I chose water. Actually three glasses of water. Truth be told: I love champagne. And although I was eyeing it with envy at the wedding, I decided water would be a much better selection. It was.

After the ceremony, my tummy was pretty full from the water, so I nibbled the hors d'oeuvres instead of devouring everything in sight. If I had the champagne, that is exactly what would have happened.

So this weekend: Water, water everywhere. In fact, you won't see me without my water bottle or a glass of H2O in my hand. If this works as well as it did last weekend, I really will have something to toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment