Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Time flies

It's been five months since I've written a post, five months of trying to figure out why I eat.

The good news is that since Jan. 1, I have lost 21 pounds. Not earth-shattering, but it's still a step in the right direction. But since I have another 40 to lose, no one has noticed my weight loss.

But I know. It's my private secret, and I actually need that right now.

I've learned so much about me, what works and what doesn't work, that I am finally strong enough to share some of the things I've been doing these last few months, things that are finally making a huge difference in how I feel and how the scale responds to me each day.

I don't plan on blogging daily. But I do plan on blogging regularly.  And this time, I plan on writing forever. I need to do that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment